As the weather warms up, more people begin planning outdoor events. This can cover a variety of activities, such as store openings, family reunions, corporate events, school activities, and much more. Distinctive, colorful banners are a great way to promote interest. But before you can satisfy customer needs, you'll want information on the various possibilities banners provide.
What you need to know about banner advertising is presented here as a guide.
Choices in Stock Types
When customers decide which material will work best for their purposes, they need to primarily consider how much they can spend and to what extent the banner will be exposed to the elements.
* Banners made from paper-based stocks are lightweight and less costly than other materials, but you sacrifice durability. They aren't going to last long if exposed to high winds, moisture, or rough handling. However, they are the right choice for indoor environments or limited outdoor use.
* Plastic or vinyl banners are more durable. They stand up better to the elements. Thicker, water-resistant banners made from these materials can also be rolled up and safely stored when the event is over, and still be perfectly usable for similar events in the future.
* Mesh banners made from modern materials can provide a lighter and more flexible, but equally durable banner. An open weave provides a fabric-like quality that can admit air-flow for stability in gusting winds. They can also be folded into compact bundles for easy storage.
Most banner materials can be imprinted with almost any eye-catching graphics you want.
* Full color images: This can be anything from colorful logos to reproduced photos. Even complex graphics can be resized to fit any banner dimensions or shapes, and printed directly on the material in inks that are resistant to harsh sunlight or moisture.
* Vinyl cut: This doesn't actually involve printing, but is a computer-controlled method for cutting out shapes and alphanumeric characters from vinyl which are then affixed to the banner. The vinyl is available in a range of colors that provide a clean, high-contrast look to background colors or images.
Banners that provide something beyond the conventional rectangular form are much more likely to draw attention. Unusual shapes such as pennant banners provide visually interesting objects that people are naturally drawn to. This only enhances the impact of any stylish and colorful formats that are presented. Inventive shapes provide customers more impact in promoting their events.
Customers are choosing banners as an advertising medium to get the maximum amount of attention. How and where a banner is displayed is just as important as how it's made. There are two basic options to go with:
* Hanging: This provides a wide range of options. The higher and larger your banner is, the more people who will notice it. Common places to hang banners are on fences, exterior walls, trees, and from ceilings and roof tops. This is usually done with hardware such as hooks and ropes. Mesh and heavier stock banners usually come with affixed grommets at either end to make this easier and more secure. Lighter banners may come with tabs that can be mounted to various surfaces.
* Freestanding: A freestanding banner can rest on a flat surface like a sidewalk or convention center floor. They are put at points such as doorways and hallways to draw immediate attention from passing foot traffic. This requires a stand to support the banner, which can be either retractable or full display. There are a variety of sizes on banner stand dimensions. so you need to determine sizes before ordering.
How to Order
To ensure that customers are getting exactly what they want, you should have visual images of actual banners that help to provide a clear context of how the banner is used and what it will look like. Graphics and a selection of sizes or other options makes sales easier and more convenient in the two major forms of advertising:
* Online: You can provide links to web pages that show an image of each banner type alongside multiple-choice options for dimensions, materials, colors, and so forth. This is set up through an e-commerce storefront that allows customers to easily order and purchase their selections with a few clicks.
* Print catalogs: This could be either in the form of flyers or multi-page catalogs if you are carrying a large assortment of banners and materials. For professional results, both types of printed sales material may be provided by your banner supplier. These printed catalogs can be handed out or direct-mailed to lists of targeted buyers.
Events and celebrations will occur frequently from spring right on up to the holidays. This is a great opportunity to provide the banner advertising customers will be looking for.
871 Coronado Center Dr. Suite 200 | Henderson | NV 89052
Proud member of
© COPYRIGHT 2017 GamaPrint | All Rights Reserved